2011年2月17日 星期四

I never thought that God would be enjoyable.wmv


I never thought that God would be enjoyable,
And my experience of Him is indescribable;
When first I opened up my heart to Him,
He came in me and filled me to the brim.
O Lord, You're wonderful.
You're wonderful.
Jesus, Jesus.
I never sought Him nor I ever asked for Him.
Sometimes I wonder, am I in a heavenly dream;
I don't deserve Him, oh, a sinner like me,
My explanation, friends, it's just His mercy.
O Lord, Your mercy reached me.
Your mercy reached me.
Jesus, Jesus.
My friends they tell me,
"Don't be too much for Him."
"Just be so normal and not go to the extreme."
But I can't help it, there is no one like Him.
His love has touched me, so I now have meaning.
O Lord, Your love has touched me.
Your love has wrecked me.
Jesus, Jesus.
My every moment is to live unto You.
In everything dear Lord,
You must now break through.
I'm just a vessel, You're my treasure within.
O Lord, keep spreading in my entire being
By calling, O Lord Jesus,
That name most precious.
Jesus, Jesus.
And now I'm waiting for Your coming again.
Lord, keep me faithful to You unto the end.
To see You face to face on that great day,
'Tis my desire that I'd go all the way.
O Lord, You're coming soon.
O lovely Bridegroom.
Jesus, Jesus.

引用來源: 樂歌輕唱 | 水深之處福音網站
Facebook 水深之處粉絲專頁 - http://www.facebook.com/luke54.org

沒有留言:

張貼留言